Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day 11: Frorrest


Dear Forrest,

Thank you. 

Little brother, I adore you. I know we don't always talk as much as we should and that I'm awful about checking my email sometimes, but I think you should know I love you. 

Thank you for always having something new and weird to tell me. It may not seem like much, but when you tell me about the incredibly stupid parrot in New Zealand or about how if a Komodo dragon bites you that your toast, I love it. Your humor, no matter how subtle or dry, always cheers me up. 

Thank you also for your willingness to share what you are working on. Your stories are wonderful and so full of unexpected humor that they always take me by surprise. I know you don't always believe it, but I see great things in your future if you keep working like this. You've got such a gift. Plus, your writing and constant work really inspire me to keep writing. I need that, so thank you. 

Thanks for just being you, kid. I love you. I'm so proud of you and so incredibly proud to be your sister. 

Love,
Jaymin

No comments: