Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am an Idiot.

Favorite things of this very moment (7:14 pm CST):
  • Korean Pop
  • Taeyang (he is pure beauty)
  • T.O.P. (his voice is magic)
  • the box from Nikky...magic, magic, magic
  • "Fool's Gold" on DVD

I've come to the conclusion that the concept of always want what you can't have is just reality. Not always. Smart people love what's freely given. They're content with life. They're thankful for their God given talents and treasures.

But not me.

No, I'm an idiot.

*sigh*

I think this year I'm going to work on being content. I'm fairly easy to please. I find joy in incredibly minut things. Details, sidewalk chalk, stars. So why can't I find happiness in everything else? I've been blessed with fair health, a wonderful family, the best friends a person could ask for, so what is my problem? What is there not to be content with? Is it not enough? Will God not provide for all my needs?

I am an idiot sometimes.

No comments: