Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Tired

I'm tired of being lonely.
I'm tired of being afraid.
I'm tired of being the guy everybody talks to;
The guy that people want to talk to and work with
And hang with.
I thought it was cause they liked me.
Turns out I was wrong.
They talk to me cause they know I'll listen,
And I'll be there to shelve out advice.
They work with me
Cause they know I'm on track and I'll get the job done.
They hand with me
Cause they're bored
And they know I'll be there when nobody else will.
I'm tired of being the nice guy
Everybody shits on.
I'm tired of being the friend
Who's never more than a friend.
I'm tired of seeing what I want
Walk out the door and I sit there helpless.
Now I have to live with the fact that she's going
Away to live her life and I can't do shit about it.
I'm tired of all this crap.
I wanna go to sleep.

-Jacob Zuniga

No comments: