- Blank cds
- The Beck mix cd I just made (so far so good, I don't know if I like Beck or not yet...)
- Craft ideas in Family Fun magazine
- Jay's rants on text messaging's uselessness all the while he is text messaging people...haha
- When the moon takes up half of the sky
- The trailer for Across The Universe
- Glasses of ice tea...glorious
Why is that life doesn't come at you in easy to swallow pieces? It all seems to attack you at once. I remember once there was a Zits comic strip where Jeremy was being attacked by ducks that were each telling him something else he needed to deal with...that's me. My life is being nibbled away by ducks. Although, I gotta say, picturing it like that makes me laugh a little.
Yeah...it's been a LONG few days. Oh, and our freezer decided to die. The big one. So Mom and I had to find a way to get everything into the smallish upstairs freezer. Lovely. My mom is having a really horrible week. Which makes me a bit weird...and hence the return of escapist tendencies.
The end of this week cannot come soon enough.