- Coffee...a gift from God.
- The following definition for love that R. S. Ballard gave me earlier: "Love: A compassion for an individual not based on that person's actions but on their humanity."
- Having the first paragraph and thesis statement done for my ethics paper and feeling like it has the potential to actually be good.
- The iPod
- Conversations with Sam
I was again asked today what I want for Christmas...I have no idea. Well I do, but humans aren't really wrapable, and I don't think that's ethical either. That one I'll just have to wait on.
So here's my Christmas list for the year (if you care to know):
- I want to be more important than video games to someone. Doesn't need to be everyone. Just one person.
- A more thankful heart.
- Self-confidence for every day use. Not just special occasion self-confidence.
- The right words and a discering heart to show me when and how to use them.
- Snow. It can melt the day after Christmas, but on Christmas...can we please have some snow?
- More hope please.
- Soft, attractive sweaters. Always more of those.
- A job, or something close.
- Love for others.
- More time with him please.
- That guy...maybe. Unless, of course, there really is someone else...and if that's the case, please find me a patient heart in the meantime.
- Who the heck am I kidding, I could use the patient heart regardless
- All of Glee. Ever. Always.
- Working defrost in my car.
- Blank cds. And mix cds. With anything.
- Tickets to see "Hadestown" in February with Jordan!
- Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
- You know what, just surprise me. I'm a fan of surprises.
Yep. And now you know. Who knows why you would need to know this, but I'm not very good with traditional Christmas lists at the moment.