Monday, October 1, 2007

Lists

Favorite things of this very moment (15:02 pm aka 3:02 pm):
  • Ella Fitzgerald
  • Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge
  • Real mail
  • Knowing this weekend is going to be great
  • Crocheting blankets, especially this one because it's for a little boy I just can't wait to greet after he enters this world. *smiles*
  • Ellipses
  • Having the order for Harvest Happening figured out finally and having it be right about half my budget, so there's plenty of cushion in case we still need things later on
  • Tall, blond guys with glasses who play guitar, write their own music, and have wonderful voices (well really, there's just one that's my favorite, but let's not name names)

Things that are truly frustrating to me as of this very moment (15:04 pm aka 3:04 pm):

  • Military time on the computer (I keep changing it, and it keeps going back...grr)
  • The fact that my old softball softball injury is aching because of the weather changing
  • My hands are already starting to dry out
  • "new friend Jenny"....
  • Allergies
  • Sleeping, but still feeling tired
  • Instant pudding not being NEARLY instant enough...geez (do NOT use soy milk...apparently this causes it to go from "instant" to "eternal" or at least to "maybe-tomorrow-if-you're-lucky" pudding. Jeepers.)
Nathaniel Hawthorne short stories everyone should read:
  • Young Goodman Brown
  • The Black Veil
  • The Birth Mark

Favorite songs as of Today:

  • "The Lady is a Tramp" by Frank Sinatra
  • "Stay With Me" by Finch
  • "Girl, I Wanna Lay You Down" by Zach (from Jack Johnson's band)
  • "Solid as a Rock" by Ella Fitzgerald
  • "Like the Angel" by Rise Against
  • "Hopeless" by Train
  • "On Call" by Kings of Leon
  • "Makes Me Wonder" by Maroon 5

Alright, enough of these crazy lists. I don't have anything helpful, encouraging or revealing to say today. I just...well, I like lists. bwahaha.

No comments: