Monday, March 7, 2016

Dude

Dear Guy-Who-Doesn't-Take-the-Hint,

I passed, okay? Just because you're attractive and I'm close by does not mean I will sleep with you. Just because you tell me you're spontaneous and wild does not mean you're irresistible. Oddly, telling me that I'm a "goody goody" won't urge me to change my ideas about relationships or sex and then throw myself in your arms. 

Best of all, telling me that I should come out of my shell won't work either. Maybe it's never occurred to you, but I'm not in my shell. I'm just being myself. I've got a firm grip on my beliefs, who I am, and what I want from a relationship. If you don't like that, I'm not the girl you're looking for. I'm not trying to make this challenging for you; I'm trying to be completely honest. 

Find another girl. This one won't change for you. 

Hope you get the hint,
Jaymin

No comments: