- "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks (which is somehow hilariously fitting tonight)
- Large glasses of ice water (two of them to be exact)
- My beautiful new lamp (I've had it for nearly 2 weeks, but I've only gotten a chance to use it about 3 times since I was gone the majority of the last 2 weeks)
- Naughty Neighbor by Janet Evanovich (which isn't a heavy read by any stretch and is an incredibly quick and silly read)
- Having been honest with the possibilities of my fall when meeting with Glennis today
- Heather's good advice and kind ear
Never let yourself reread bits of your blog from a couple years ago when you were insanely in love with a guy who then ran off and married his younger brother's ex-girlfriend even though no one thought it was a good idea and she once told him she'd never marry him till he had 6-pack abs and banned him from speaking to you. All it really does is make your brain get pointlessly mushy and tries to reopen wounds that you've stitched closed as tightly as you can and have been healing quite well. Just don't do it. You won't like what you remember.