Thursday, August 4, 2011












The above pictures are all from the last 24-hours. Yesterday I drove here to lovely Ohio so that I could be here to help my best friend, Nikky with all the last minute preparation for her wedding. She's getting married Saturday, and today we had 500 roses show up at the house. Our morning and the early part of our afternoon was spent getting center pieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres made. Everything looks beautiful. We've realized it's nearly impossible to screw up roses, and for this I am grateful. It's lovely.


I guess I don't have much to say, but I loved all these great pictures. The first couple were from while I was driving, and the rest of them are of the roses and what we were doing with them. The two large boxes are what the roses came in. They showed up like that this morning. It was pretty intense.


This is going to be one incredibly beautiful wedding. I am glad I am here to be a part of this. It's glorious.


Love,

J

No comments: