- Blessings - Laura Story
- Wait and See - Brandon Heath
- Hands - The Almost
- Sing, Sing, Sing - Chris Tomlin
- This is Love - Aaron Winner
- Praise You in this Storm - Casting Crowns
- Alive Again - Matt Maher
- Washed by the Water - Needtobreathe
- Our Love is Loud - David Crowder Band
- Hello Hurricane - Switchfoot
- Hold Us Together - Matt Maher
- Love is Here - Tenth Avenue North
- Wait for the Morning - Aaron Winner
- God of this City - Chris Tomlin
- How Great - David Crowder Band
- YHWH Saves - Aaron Winner
- How He Loves - David Crowder Band
- Love Never Fails - Brandon Heath
This was the mix I made for Amy. I feel it was the soundtrack for our summer.
Tonight I went with Amy and my brother Joel to dinner at Taco Bell, a classy dinner to be sure, and it was a great pointless casual dinner. I enjoyed it a great deal and I think they both did as well. The thing about it though is that it was my last evening with Amy before she left. Sad days.
Amy and I really didn't know each other before this summer. We knew about each other and had met, but we weren't really friends. That all changed the night she decided to get in my car to go to Jay's and it would lead to a really hilarious road trip up to MN Camp and a lot of swapped stories about lives and loves and families and favorites.
You ever meet someone who you just feel at ease with? Someone who brings out the best in you? Amy is like that for me. She's one of those great people who sees the good in you and makes you better for it.
I'm glad I came home this summer. I think getting to know Amy was definitely one of the reasons God brought me home, and I am grateful for that.
Life is good. God is good. Thank goodness for hilarious summers and great friends like the amazing Amy Cunningham.