Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Saw the Light

(The above painting was done by the marvelous Andre Jordan http://www.abeautifulrevolution.com/) The painting...I think it fits. It's an accurate description of how I feel at this point. I don't know what else there is to say about it really, but it's true. I love this picture. Sam is holding the picture of a zombie armadillo he drew for me. I plan to frame this picture. I also plan to write a series of "children's" books about a zombie armadillo named Bruce. Sam will be illustrating them. He's brilliant at all of this. It's wonderful. He cannot be here soon enough.
This one is a picture of me holding the Sharkicorn picture that Amber had drawn for me. It is both epic and hilarious. One more reason why Amber is both a great roommate and a great friend.


Life is truly special and hilarious and awkward and beautiful. Even if I don't understand any of it. God does crazy things, and I'm working on accepting it.

No comments: