Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Just Want to Love You

Favorite things of this very moment (7:16 pm EST):

  • Soft, strange green t-shirt that I bought yesterday

  • The above picture of Sam playing video games with Queso

  • Sam

  • My conversation with Jordan from this afternoon

  • "Get Smart, Again" (which is incredibly silly, and if you liked that kind of thing, you should really locate a copy and watch it. I know it's on NetFlix)

  • The iPod (even though I really need to start to looking into getting my own refurbed or something)

The boy above.

There are just some things in life you wish you new were certain or worth waiting for or perfect. Sometimes you just have to accept with crazed faith the things that no one but God can tell you are certain. Right now my life is completely situated around things that are not within my scope of control. I will continue to try to do my part, but...a lot of this is out of my hands and in the hands of a wonderful 22 year old man who I would happily give the world to if I could. Sadly the world is not mine to give. All I've got is one little silly beating heart and a lot of crazy dreams and hopes. That may not be enough for him because I sometimes wonder what he actually sees when he looks at me, but I know that when I see him I see the man who I would like to be given complete adoration and love to every day for the rest of my life.

Can I do that?

No comments: