Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ecstatic albiet Strange

Favorite things of this very moment (10:51 pm CST):

Runaway Bride" on VHS (I need to get a DVD copy, this VHS is old and it's starting to show)
  • Chocolate syrup (even if it isn't super high quality)
  • Seeing my final grades
  • http://www.thelongestway.com/ (I just find this guy fascinating)
  • http://www.xkcd.com/ (The world's best webcomic...at least in my humble opinion)
  • That I'll be 23 in less than 2 hours
  • The perfect temperature of this evening...glorious
  • So tonight you'll find me sitting in front of my computer with a glass of milk watching (depending on the moment) either "Runaway Bride" or watching a YouTube video of the Rocky Theme that K-boo sent me several months back that I just forgot about and just realized was still in my inbox this evening while being insanely excited about my final grades.

    I passed! Not only did I get the A I expected from my HSV 270 class, but I also managed to pass with a C in my math class! Do you know what this means? That I don't have to take any more math. That should have covered my requirement for math for college! This is the best news I've had in the LONGEST time! No more math! Ah ha! YES! I ran and scared my parents as they're trying to get ready for bed by being overly excited about having passed, but they understood. This was something I've been worried about all semester, and this is the only time I've passed a math class since entering college (pathetic but true). It's just an incredibly exhilirating feeling knowing that I'm done! My mom's reaction: "Congradulations! Happy birthday!" haha...yes. It will be! :)

    The only thing that could make this better: Nikky being here. I know this isn't exactly a possible thing right now (we need a teleportation device, I really need to convince Ben that this should be his engineering/genius focus, either that or we need to become billionaire's instantly so that we can own a private jet and shuttle ourselves back and forth constantly...or maybe we should just live together...oh wait...that's what we'll do this coming year...haha), but it would be awesome. This is when cellphones, the internet, and other modern convienences come in handy. :)

    Life is good tonight.

    ">

    No comments: