Least favorite things of this very moment (11:35 am CST):
- That facebook isn't working properly this morning
- The uncertainty of how I'll be getting to FUEL
- Not knowing if the church is actually going to pay for part of my trip to FUEL...*sigh*
- Worrying that maybe, just maybe, this will be a trip I can't make work this year
Alright, enough of that garbage.
Life isn't really bad. I've had a defining and all-around good week. Jay and I have been incredibly honest with one another, and I know feel completely at home in the relationship we've created. He's one of my very best friends, and he doesn't need to be anything more. I am okay with that.
I'm looking forward to FUEL next week, but I'm terrified of the amount of money that will be necessary to travel to get there. This is why a girl my age should have a working budget or a very, very, very lucrative career. Pathetically, I have neither, which is why weeks like this make me disgustingly nervous. On top of which, you've got the whole pride issue. I've got lots of that, apparently, but only in areas where it's completely unhelpful. You know, like monetary issues.
Jaymin's newest goals for life:
- Create a budget
- Stick to budget
- Pay Dad back to the full for all previously concocted debts due to car accidents
- Be a wee bit less cynical
Life has to work out. This is the second half of 2008. Therefore, it has to get better. This week has been excellent. Let's keep moving on in the vein, shall we.
Favorite things of this very moment (11:46 am CST):
- My digital camera
- Brandon Clark's fabulous cd
- The cool weather we've had all week
- Black Wind by Clive Cussler
Let's see what happens. It will keep getting better.