Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Day 2: This is Why I Love You

Dear Tyler,

I love you. Today we spent a good deal of time being adults: making food, doing dishes, taking out trash, doing laundry, ordering stuff for the wedding, and running errands. There are days that trying to do all of this adulting feels overwhelming and all I want to do is curl up and watch cartoons (which we both know I’d do every day if I had the chance), but you make this better. I am so lucky that I am marrying a man who is willing to pitch in anytime. You are a wonderful partner to do any task with. I know a lot of couples that are super one-sided in their chores and household tasks, but I’ve been so lucky in finding a man who will move laundry, help with dishes, run errands, and who is an amazing cook. You are so much better than I deserve. Thank you for loving me even when I’m stressed and snarky. I am so grateful I have you. This is just one more reason why I love you. 

All my love,
J

No comments: