Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Bit of a New Thing

What's up, yo?

Honestly, this should be an interesting thing.  I have no idea if we'll manage to keep up with this or stay on schedule at all (no promises), but my husband, Tyler and I are going to try and do a bit of a collaborative project. I am going to write a piece of poetry, and the next day we are going to try and post a picture that Tyler has created to illustrate the poem. We won't be talking about what the other one is creating, so he will be illustrating the poems according to what he's interpreting. We haven't tried anything like this before, so this could be really special for both of us. Ha.

Bear with us, and hopefully this will turn out to be something really cool.

Sorry I've been away for so long. I've missed you.

Love,
J

No comments: