Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Day 1: This is Why I Love You

Tyler, my love,

We’re only 12 days out from our wedding, and I still find this hard to believe. It’s been interesting the past two years to say the very least. I never could have begun to conceive of the love I found in you when you showed up. 

You showed up. I love this. I love that when you say you’ll do something, you do it. When I need you, you always come through for me. When I had finally let go of the idea that I would ever truly experience the joy of loving someone and getting their love in return, you showed up. You’ve swept me off my feet, and you never let me fall. You’ve never broken your promises, and this is why I believe you when you say you want to marry me. I trust that you will keep the vows we will make to each other in 12 days. This is why I love you. 

My love always,
J

No comments: