Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nothing Better



Favorite things of this very moment (12:01 pm CST):

  • The above picture of Edward Cullen...*sighs*
  • That Nikky is going to here TOMORROW
  • Making boxes of bizarritey for people
  • Fans
  • Honest emails
  • That a tree branch still hasn't landed on my car despite the many times and opportunities for that very event to happen recently during the crazy storms
  • UHF and other completely ridiculous movies...

I've spent the past hour looking for pictures of Edward Cullen. I've managed to keep from reading most of the stuff about Twilight so far. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to go before I completely freak out. That movie should already be out in theaters. I so badly want to see it. So badly.

Nikky will be here tomorrow. This is good. Very good. Plus that means someone will be around who actually understands my deep and undying love of all things Twilight related. Oh yeah...it's going to be great. There will be bubble blowing, Twilight discussions, side walk chalk art, bad dancing, and so much more. It will be a totally amazing worthwhile experience.

Sadly...I have absolutely nothing valuable to say, so I'll leave you with this last bit of wisdom:

Baby Fish Mouth!

No comments: