Monday, November 26, 2007

Short and Sweet.

Favorite things of this very moment (2:19 pm):
  • Mr. Heater (which is a propane heater that has the ability to burn one through one's jeans if one is not incredibly careful)
  • That Aaron lights Mr. Heater for me (because if I tried it explosion and/or death would result for me and possibly any of the guys that happened to be nearby at the time)
  • Literature Resource Center (online no less)
  • Allergy medication that keeps me from feeling like I'm going to die
  • My Fiji water bottle
  • The wireless connection at work
  • My laptop
  • Fingerless gloves
  • My beanie
  • That first semester is almost over
  • Walking up to pay for TGIFriday Sour Cream & Onion Potato skins and finding out they are on sale and getting to The Cheese Shop in time to buy a Blumer's Cream Soda and then getting back to the office to find out there are tangerines in the fridge...Perfect
  • Accomplishing the 4 pages rough draft minimum...
Yep.

No comments: