Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Good News, Bad News

Favorite things of this very moment (6:38 pm):
  • "Flame" by Cheap Trick (which is, incidental the last song I heard and the one that is on repeat in my head)
  • Long replies to short questions
  • Emails from Jay
  • Babies
  • Good voicemails
  • Having an excuse to get off the phone quickly and that excuse being that I have to call everyone in the universe to tell them I have a nephew (notice: NOT niece, nephew!)
I am ecstatic. Lacey and Billy had there little boy. His name is William Isaac. He is 9lbs 7 oz and is 21 inches long! *sigh* I love babies. This means that I have to finally send out his baby blanket tomorrow and that I can go back to Walmart and buy that adorable little Tigger outfit that I wanted so badly to buy recently. This baby is getting spoiled!

Outside of that, I had a particularly long email in response to an incredibly short couple of questions. I was impressed with the length and sincerity of the response. I feel incredibly blessed to know that I mean enough to this incredibly tall person that they want to be honest with me. It leaves me feeling a little achy though...I hope someday someone talks about me like this. To know that someone cares enough...

"Bingo!"
"Scrabble!"
"Enough games! To the ratmobile!"

And on that note, I'm out.

No comments: