Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday Night

Spending the weekend alone is both a blessing and a great excuse for me to be insane.

I let myself be easily talked into trying online dating again.  Is it a great idea?  Probably not.  Will it last longer than any of the previous attempts (current record is 3 whole days)?  Probably not, but who knows.  I actually read a profile of a guy that sounded like he'd be a lot of fun, so maybe something could be different.  If not, at least I'm trying something (however briefly).

In the meantime, I'm going to eat some cheddar whales and watch Dan Akroyd and Tom Hanks make me laugh in Dragnet.  Then I'll go to sleep so I can wake up painfully early for work.  Woo.

Quick question though: why do all 80's cop movies have to involve a scene in a strip club?  I mean, is this a federally mandated thing or just fad?  Do all male cops have to spend time hanging out in strip clubs?  I'm genuinely curious.

Now to get off the interwebz or at least most of it before I make myself crazy.

Favorite things of this very moment (8:58 PM CST):

  • Dragnet
  • Having my new bed here even if I can't set it up on my own
  • Clean clothes
  • Nikky's ridiculous encouragement
  • My iPod
  • Cheddar Whales
  • Having the house to myself
Niiiiiiight

No comments: