Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Prayers & Pictures


I need some bananas or fruit or something. Something delicious and distracting. Actually, what I really need is to just need to shut and pray.

Dear God,

Give me the strength to deal with the insanity of my life, and with being single. I'm tired. I don't even mind being single. Really, Lord. Sure, it's not exactly what I consider optimal, but I can deal with it considering I'm pretty sure that I'm still trying to get my life together and I am not sure it would be fair to drag some nice guy into this mess. But...feeling the the perpetual 3rd wheel (or 7th...) is frustrating. How do normal people do this? Right now I almost wish that arranged marriages were still common here because at least then it would take my trying completely out of the equation. You know me, Lord. You know my heart. Please help me out here. I don't want to be the crazy roommate. I don't want to be jealous. I just want to be a good friend and a hopeful/helpful one. I'm not sure I'm doing much of that lately, and I'm sorry about that. Thanks for holding onto my heart.
Love,
J

No comments: