Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Black Widow

(The above picture is from Refuge this year. Mostly I want to use that as a reference point for what I currently look like.)

(Two different versions of the character Black Widow. What I'd like to be.)

Favorite things of this very moment (12:48 am EST):

  • Discussions with Jordan via Skype that give me a little more hope
  • Trying to come up with a comic heroine that I wouldn't mind dressing up as for Dragoncon next year
  • The sound of bike bells
  • The iPod & the Kev-bot

I make no promises, but Jordan seems to believe I am capable of rebuilding myself. I want to look like Black Widow. If I decide to dress up and go to Dragoncon next year, I want to look like that. I want to be able to dress up as Black Widow.

On top of which, I will be in a wedding in the next year or so. I'd like to look good in a dress when I'm called upon to do so. I want to develop some faith in myself. How does one go about doing that? Jordan claims I have the discipline necessary to change what I'm doing and make myself healthier. I'm glad he has this faith in me.

2 comments:

ALEX said...

Spandex are a tough thing to tackle, but awesome really....who doesn't want to rock out in spandex? I recommend NOT late-night snacking (my vice) and also finding a work out routine you can get into (boredom is...well, boring and hard to commit to). Best!

Jaymin said...

Yeah...spandex is terrifying, but hey, if I could pull it off, it would probably be worth it. :)

I am working on avoiding snacking altogether. My roommate really wants to run, but I hate running. I'm trying to convince myself that going to the gym by myself isn't that scary. I can do it.

Thanks, Alex.