Friday, March 20, 2009

Morph

http://

Favorite things of this very moment (12:12 pm CST):
  • The Greg Holden video above
  • Unsweetened ice tea
  • Sunshine & warmer weather
  • Not wearing shoes
  • The black hoody that I recently realized I own, is super soft, and can wear...party. bonus.
  • "Meet the Robinsons" on DVD
  • Emails & notes from my favorite people
  • Knowing I get "kidnapped" by Ben for dinner tonight, it's wonderful to have your close friends home...even if it's not for very long

I have come it a bizarre bit in my life. I'm a bit panicky at the moment because having till January to pull together money and uproot my life is totally insane to me. I'm going to do it because it is time and I'm excited to, but it still seems crazy. How do you do this?

On top of which, I'm realizing the relationships I have been involved in for the past couple of years are all changing. A few of them are really growing as time moves, and I've become close to a group of people who truly love me and encourage me. On the other hand, one of the people I've depended on most...seems to be pulling away. Or maybe I'm pulling away. I'm no longer completely sure who's doing what. I don't want to lose the friendship, but maybe this is the only way to really make this work.

Life continues to change.

2 comments:

Nikky said...

Comments:

1. Glad you liked that Greg Holden video! He's totally my favorite...so awesome!

2. January=Pure Awesomeness.

3. I miss you! Can't to come visit!!!

4. You know my feelings on the tall one. You are pure grain. He is a wine cooler... whether you believe that or not.

:)

Nikky said...

oh, and the word "wait" was supposed to be inbetween the words "Cant" and "to" on point number three. hahaha