Thursday, September 27, 2018

Happy Birthday, Baby

My Love,
Today is your birthday. I hope I’ve helped make this day something good. Even though it’s your birthday, I am feeling like I’m the one receiving the gift. You’re sleeping next to me, and all I can think about is how lucky I am that I have you. In just 16 days, I get to marry you. Each day you tell me you love me, and each time it blows me away. I cherish these days. Even on the craziest days (and whenever I get around to dishes), I love and adore you. 

I am grateful for the past two years, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my years by your side. Whatever’s coming will come and we, like Hagrid says, will meet it when it comes. I will choose you each day. 

Happy birthday, my heart. You have all my love. 

Forever yours,
J

No comments: